notes,scribbles,bubbles,visions,hallucinations and what have you

Saturday, January 24, 2004

aah, its time to log in my blog,especially since every self respecting , creative wanna be writer with an imagination has one.

Rule no:1 if one wants to be a writer ..........write ..........

Rule no:2 if one does not have a single piece of work published.............write everyday.

ok......... that brings me to
Resolution no:1 for the new year(new year what? same shit different year)..........write.
Resolution no:2....write everyday............

i wrote a haiku or something like it, which came upon me suddenly like a cop who stops you on the day you are not carrying your license......
ok here goes.....

In the winter of my discontent and depression I seek my lover's warm chest.

tell me ....tell me .........do I have talent.........will I be famous or will I die
shrivelled and wrinkled to be folded and discarded like an old newspaper.

i just met Arundhati Roy at the World Social Forum, phuq if she can make it so can I............. SO CAN I.....

ok phuqqit...........

I was reading Nietzsche on the train back, a long 24 hour journey.
Thus spoke Zarathustra........."Man must be overcome and we must all strive be supermen".............I'm working on that bit ...............i got myself the mandatory red overwear(underwear.......whatever the phuq it is man) I shall soon claim victory over my baser emotions of jealousy, lust, anger, revenge and all the other trashy emotions which make up the obituary party of self-defeat and self-destruction.

I shall reign supreme (superman , supreme.....it's all good folks) and my potential shall explode less chlolestrol more exercise, less tension more serenity, less failure more scoring with big breasted young things....whatever I shall be self actualised and then turn into pure energy and meet with my maker.................geeeeeeez are you still reading my refuse......

more in the morrow..........

|
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com