notes,scribbles,bubbles,visions,hallucinations and what have you

Friday, March 12, 2004

facefuzz

post WSF i was seen sporting this beard. no...not because marx had merged with my psyche convincing me that shaving blades, creams and after-shaves were a devious capitalism creation but because i had trouble locating a mirror.
i got some reactions about looking sickly, diseased and a total junkhead and an odd 'yeah, its allright'.

i continued with the facefur thinking that it made look like a colombian druglord. i would stop and stare at every available reflective surface....plates on veebees included.this one day im looking intently at my facewhiskers contemplating whether i should fashion it into a goatee and i suddenly become aware that my unabashed self-worshipping is being witnessed by our maid (she's over 40...) whos furiously trying to get the dirt out of rahul's jeans and fixing me with this frown at the same time.

i look at her and ask her about what she thinks about my facebristles...assuming that she might dig it cause all tamil actors worth their salt sport facefungus.

'i was wondering how to tell you, im glad you asked....your beard is atrocious.....a rhino horn on a chimp would look better'
hehe...i say and walk away.

fast forward two days.

..................ting-tong....i open the door. its the maid blushing brilliantly with a sun tv smile, she shies away from looking at me and she's even giggling softly.
what now?
gee...whiz........

my maid thinks that i had shaved the beard upon her urging. what else does she think?

i dint shave coz she told me to. i swear.
i dint i tell you.
i dint.

|
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com