notes,scribbles,bubbles,visions,hallucinations and what have you

Thursday, November 11, 2004

wishy-washy

i look up from my washing and rinsing to spot my maid directing a half-smile towards my blank face. hmmm, "what now?", i ask, "you must'nt wash your own clothes," she suggests. i mumble something about having washed my clothes nearly all my life.
she's waiting for me to finish my fabric cleansing so that she can swiftly sweep and swab my bed-room and go back home to a child who's ill and the husband who's always in bliss from bedding bacchus.

she: who's that?(eyes rivetted to the photu next to my bed)
me: that's my girlfriend (i dont want to alarm her and so quickly add that we plan on marrying in 06)
she: i always wanted to ask you about her, but could not bring myself to. she is very nice.
me: thank you.(you are not getting a raise,woman)
she: please marry soon, she can wash all your clothes.

hmmmmmmmm....
the all new SYMPHONY WASHING MACHINE
life-time guarantee and free service, also cooks, cleans and gives head and ego massage when in pain.

yeah, ok sign me on

|
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com