notes,scribbles,bubbles,visions,hallucinations and what have you

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

asian college of journalism(acj) and everything after
ok.i hate to admit it, but I'm going to miss acj. the faculty, hmmm, yes and my buds with whom I have have been with for the past 8 months.
When my buds(outside acj) ask me about how it's going I tell them that this has been the best part of my life(other than the drug phase i.e hehe). like Ive mentioned earlier I'm finally doing what I love most.
venting myself, throwing up my inner thought processes, connecting with the larger picture while I'm at it, trying to find practical solutions while thinking out of the box and most importantly.....writing.
my dissertation is heading nowhere. its on this gradiose sounding subject, 'corporate social responsibility'.
transnational companies are running the world, bleeding the environment, pulverizing local businesses and pummeling indigenous communities.since they are the ones in control they need to address social development issues and protect the environment rather than just concentrating on the bottomline.
ok, all i need to do now is write 8,000 words on the subject.
geez. more in the morrow.

|
 
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com